Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Post-Challenge: Where Does The Fate of Amber Lights Lie?

Hmm, it seems that everyone has had a fair amount of time to digest and understand the final chapter of Amber's 100 baby challenge...can't believe it came to an end. I am still digesting it myself, but none of you are probably as emotional as me, so you're all probably over this and are like, "Ahhh, FU Amber Lights, peace bro." (LOL, jk, at least I hope that has not been your train of thought...)

ANYWAY. MOVING ON.
Amber is done! :D This is going to be a short and to the point post showing the rest of the challenge kids aged up, including Shangobunni....xD Don't ask me why I picked that name. It's a real-life thing, hehe. But let's do this, let's see all the kids aged up! Let's see if Shangobunni looks like Corbin! (I am writing this before aging them up, so I don't know if he looks like him...)


Maysilee Lights
Effina Lights
Tinka Lights
Corey Lights
Horace Lights
Petunia Lights
And finally....
SHANGOBUNNI!!


<3 :)


Well, I hope you enjoy seeing the kids aged up! Do you think Shangobunni looks anything like his dreadful father? I think he has his skin and definitely his hair color, but not any of his facial features. 


And now you're probably wondering, where does the fate of Amber Lights lie? Is her story done, are we never going to hear of her again?


Aw, hell no.


Of course I am still blogging! I wasn't sure up until about a week before finishing my challenge, but now I know for sure...I AM BLOGGING!


Although, I AM switching blogs. I am almost to the point where I started paying for my blog about a year ago, and I really don't want to pay anymore...so I am switching to wordpress. I have configured a pretty darn cute website. Check it out and follow! Stories will be posted there soon!


http://lightsfamilystories.wordpress.com/


Comment with any questions concerning what I will be doing from now on. :)


Love,
Amber

8 comments:

  1. Already following and I love your new blog Amber! I can't wait to get started with Amber's new life. I'm so happy that you've decided to continue blogging! ^_^

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! I'm so happy you made it to 100!

    I know the babies are most of the challenge so I have a question for you and maybe you know the answers a few other challenge moms would give. Do you use cheats to up your relationship with the challenge dads or do you actually spend all that time upping the relationship with them? I bet at this point, you've at least got the flirty LTR but still it takes a while.

    gibblett06

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God he doesn't look like Corbin! Yay! You're still blogging <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your kids are beautiful as always! Can't wait to see what unfolds in Amber's life on word press ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome!! shangobunni doesn't really look like corbin, thank god.. and i will be for sure super duper definitely be checking out and following your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, Shang looks really nice! (As all Lights kids do) Eff is gorgeous! Really looking forwarding to the next chapter in Amb's life.
    -SC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amber, could I possibly use Amber in my blog for Violet's wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great new blog Amber! And thanks so much for the shout-out! You know how much I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...Leave a comment!