Monday, December 26, 2011

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!?!?!

It has been one year since the start of Amber Lights. Now this is a very serious matter, so let me stare at you for a while.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
KIDDING!
That's not me!
I hope you didn't think that was me!
Hehehe.
ANYWAYS.
It's been one year since the beginning of Amber Lights...like, omfg. I can't even process that thought at the moment. It's too crazy! The fact that Amber went from this:
All the way to this:
Is just mind-blowing to me. And all of the hardships and things that both Amber and I went through, and the fact that we made it out, one year later, challenge complete is just INSANE! This is a cause for celebration!
Jim Carrey is elated.
This puppy is so happy it can't stop smiling!
IT EVEN HAS SIMON COWELL SMILING!
(Side note, this is totally how my face went when I realized that it's been one year today)
It's honestly just so ridiculous to me that one year ago, out of complete and udder boredom of having nothing to do over winter break, I started my blog. I also wanted to get better at writing which was a huge factor too. Through this challenge (which I finished about a month ago at this point), I have made so many friends. So many people, fans, and fellow simmers became my friends and advisories during this time. Special shout-outs to Vanessa Wood, Della Wriner, Avril Henle, Sonny Wells, Tinka, Cassie (Hadley Pope), Catlover800 (Calista Smith), Laura L., Julia Z. (I freaking love you Jul), Anneliis Saarend, Brianna Parker, Violet Newbie, Elise Allison, and so many others who have commented, read, and followed Amber's story. I freaking L-O-V-E you all!!
I just want to hug you all right now. :D
So, there you go. One year done, let's do another! Here's to one more year! *clinks glass*
Love,
Amber

5 comments:

  1. awwww thats cuteee <3 congrats xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! Loved the funny little clips too, so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved those GIFs and congrats on your first year anniversary. You've improved so much, like you said, and Amber has completed her challenge. This calls for celebration! *throws confetti*

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!
    Let me just say, you totally rocked this blog! Sticking with this huge an undertaking is a massive achievement! Woot woot!

    Amber looks so different from the time you started to now! Our wittle Amber is all grown up! *sniffle, sniffle*

    This post had me roflmfao all over the place...

    Thanks for the shout out as well! Your blog was one of the ones I started lurking on forever ago and helped me decide to do a challenge myself!

    Ok, I'll stop rambling now...

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    *POP THE CORK, POUR THE CHAMPAGNE!*

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...Leave a comment!